Thursday, January 27, 2005

California, Here I Come!

I am so excited to head out to California tomorrow to see Becky! I am so ready for a vacation. We're going to have so much fun. We're going to go rollerblading at the beach and hiking in the snowy mountains. I'll be sure to blog about it (and include some pictures) when I get back.

I bought a new cell phone. Well, I didn't really "buy" it. I got it for free. A $150 phone for FREE! With my plan, I can get a new phone every 2 years when I renew my contract. This one will be so much cooler than the one that I have now. It is a flip phone with a color screen. It has 41 ring tones to choose from. I can take and send pictures. I should receive it in 2-5 business days. Just in case you were wondering, yes, I will have the same phone #.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You will take your old phone with you to CA, right? Have a terriffic time, Love, MOM