Tuesday, November 02, 2004

Happy Election Day

Today is the day that we as Americans have the right and privilage to choose our district's, city's, county's, and untimately our country's leaders. Do not neglect this right and get out there and put in your two cents. Remember to take God into the voting booth with you. Pray for guidance to make the right decision and also pray that whoever does win the elections, that he or she will be the best leader that they can be. I do have to say that I will be glad when this election is over. I'm tired of hearing all the smear campaigns. It would be nice to hear the strengths of the candidate rather than the faults of the other. I hope that we won't have a repeat of 4 years ago. Especially now that I am IN Florida.

OK, that's it for this PSA. Now to other news. I had an Election Day present on my desk this morning: a brand new computer! Woohoo! I'm FINALLY running XP. My hard drive is TRIPLE what it was. It is much faster, too. Yay! It's about stinkin' time.

No comments: