Wednesday, November 24, 2004

I'm Coming Home

Well, in just a few hours I get to head to the airport then make my way towards home. My flight leaves at 4:20 and arrives in Chicago at 6:0o. Then, I don't leave Chicago until 9:50. I should arrive in Detroit just before midnight. I just hope that my flight(s) won't be cancelled due to the incliment weather (SNOW) headed towards Chicago and southern Michigan.

Last night was fun. Instead of an actual bible study, we all met downtown at the Eola Wine Co. for a glass (or more) of wine. Yes, I actually drank a full glass of wine. It was actually pretty good. I just asked for the sweetest wine on the menu. I forget what is was called, though. It was something like Schloss Vollrads. It was a German white wine. I just had my one glass (and at $7 a glass, that was more than enough). Everyone else had atleast two glasses.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Time for an update, us blog watchers are getting impatient even thought we know you've been ill. Love, MOM