Tuesday, November 09, 2004

It's A Small World After All

OK, I was going to write this tomorrow, but I just couldn't wait. I was talking to my friend Kristin before bible study tonight and came to find out that we were this close to going to high school together. I was talking with her about where she was from (there are very few "native" Floridians). She said that she grew up in Wisconsin, then moved to Wyoming for a while, and then to Michigan before her family moved to Florida when she was in 6th grade. I intererupted her when she mentioned Michigan to ask where she lived. She said, "a suburb of Detroit." I said, "which one?" She said, "Westland." Then I mentioned that I went to the Lutheran high school there. She said, "the one where you can where every color jeans, except blue?" Yep, that one: Lutheran High School Westland. Had her family stayed in Michigan just 5 more years, we would have gone to school together. She's two years ahead of me, so she would have been a Junior when I was a Freshman. I just thought that was really cool and had to share it. It really is "a small world after all."

No comments: