Monday, November 22, 2004

What I Did This Weekend

Yes folks, it's time once again for your weekly dose of "What I Did This Weekend." It's the part of the blog where I tell you what I did over the weekend. OK, let's get started.

Situation #1: I just got paid. It's Friday night. What did I do?
Ding! Ding! Ding! That's correct! Absolutely Nothing! I spent the evening crashed on the couch watching tv.

Let's try another one.

Situation #2: It's Saturday morning. The sun is shining and the birds are chirping. What did I do?
Ding! Ding! Ding! Correct again! Of course I slept in. It doesn't matter what the weather is like. It's my favorite part of the weekend.

You're on a roll. Here's another one.

Situation #3: It's Saturday night and I ain't got nobody. I got some money 'cuz I just got paid. What did I do?
BUZZ! Oh, I'm sorry. No, I did not do the exact same thing as Friday. I actually got together with some of my girlfriends from Bible Study and we went to a MercyMe concert. It was an awesome concert and a great bonding time.

You're not doing too bad. Let's keep going.

Situation #4: It's Sunday morning. I was out late saturday night at a concert. What did I do?
Beep! Beep! Beep! Time's up. That was a bit of a trick question, but I did make it to church in the morning. RIIING! Oh, there's a bonus question with this one. Which service did I go to?
Any guesses? That was a bit of a trick question, too. Believe it or not, I actually got up for the 8:00am service. I had to sing during that service.

Let's keep going.

Situation #5: It's 10:00 sunday morning. Time for my weekly volleyball game with work friends. What did I do?
Ding! Ding! Ding! Yes, I went even though I was really tired and worn out from Saturday night. I love to play volleyball and I didn't want to let my friends down (if I didn't show, we may not of had enough people to play).

OK, last one.

Situation #6: I finished volleyball and grabbed some lunch with a friend. What did I do?
Ding! Ding! Ding! Correct again! I crashed for the entire rest of the day.

Congratulations! You win! You know me all too well.

Thank you for playing this week's edition of "What I Did This Weekend" (exit music)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I enjoyed that immensely!