Thursday, February 03, 2005

Mid-Week Update

Now that I've returned from California and my wonderful vacation, it's back to the grindstone and my busy schedule. Last night at The Way, I helped lead the "Praise & Worship" time by singing with the praise band. I was a little nervous to be standing in front of everyone, but it was actually pretty cool. I just kept reminding myself that it's not about me or whether or not I sing the right notes. It's all about God. Tonight is wallyball. I'm still sore from mountain climbing, but it should still be fun. I have some pretty big plans for the weekend as well. Mardi Gras at Universal starts this Saturday. I'll probably spend most of the day at the park and then stay for the festivities in the evening. I have to sing at the 8:00 service on Sunday. I love singing in the choir, but I don't particularily enjoy singing at that hour. I've actually been invited to 3 different Super Bowl parties for Sunday evening (and I don't even really care for football - I only watch because of the commercials and the half-time show). One party, I'm definitely not going to, but I'm trying to decide between the other two. Maybe I can do both (watch one half at Brian's house and the other have at Bryan's house). One party will include people from church, while the other will be people I currently or formerly work with (or don't know at all). Decisions, decisions.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Whatever you do this weekend, have fun!! :)

Anonymous said...

Brian or Bryan? Which one is which?