Monday, February 28, 2005

Everyone's Bloggin'

Wow! Practically the whole family has a blog now. Mom, Mike, and now Hannah. I guess we all have Amanda to thank for this. Hannah wrote in her last blog about being a loser because she had no plans for the weekend. If that's true, I must have been one, too. I rarely ever had plans, I didn't have many close friends, I never had a date to a dance (but this is a whole other story for some other time). Nowadays, I'm thrilled to have a weekend with no plans (like this past one). It was so great to sleep in late, lounge around in my p.j.'s all day and watch movies and such. The weather was kind of cloudy and rainy all weekend, so I didn't mind that I didn't have anywhere to go. My next weekend when I have absolutely NOTHING planned (not even singing in the choir on Sunday) is May 7-8. My weekend wasn't totally void of any activity. Sunday night, I did have a ticket to see Oliver! at the Bob Carr. Unfortunately, I was late and missed the first half of Act I. Traffic was terrible because someone came up with the brilliant idea of scheduling a basketball game for the EXACT same time. It wasn't just any game either. It was agaist Miami, therefore Shaq was playing (he used to play for Orlando, you know). I eventually made it. It was really good (of what I saw) and I had a great seat. My weekends will be pretty full for the next few weeks. Spring Training starts this week. I'm going to my first Tiger game of the season this Saturday (and every Saturday for the next 4 weeks). I can't wait! Also, Sat. night is Trinity's silent auction. It's island/tropical themed so we get to dress up. It should be fun. It's at the Hyatt Hotel IN the airport (for those of you familiar with Orlando Int'l Airport, you know what I'm talking about). I don't know that I will bid on anything. We'll see.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Get those Tigers in a winning way. Root them to victory over the Phillies. Love, Gramps