Thursday, February 10, 2005

Ready For The Weekend

My parents are coming to visit me this weekend. In fact, they'll be here in less than 10 hours! I'll pick them up from the airport after wallyball tonight (or tennis - depending on how many people can make it). I am really looking forward to their visit. I wish them safe travel. I also wish safe travel to Sam & Kristie as they leave for Paris (that's Paris, France not Paris, MI - just in case you were confused) on Saturday. I hope they have a great time. I wish that I could go. Oh well. Someday.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I wanna go to Paris too!! Tell your parents I said hello and have a fun weekend! :)

Anonymous said...

Hi, Amy -- Your mom told me about your blog and this is fun to keep up with your news--and Mike's is a hoot, too! Have a great weekend! Hi to your Mom and Dad! Pam