Friday, April 13, 2007

News

I'm sure most of you have heard by now, but I have some really exciting news to share. Bryan and I are going to be getting married (though we're not "officially" engaged as of yet)...and we're going to have a baby! I'm so happy that all my dreams are coming true. I've fallen in love, I'm getting married, and I'm going to have a family. I didn't think it would all happen at the same time, though. We haven't set a date yet. He hasn't officially proposed yet, but we know it's going to happen. But I'm due October 10. I just started my second trimester and I'm beginning to show a bit. I've been feeling great! I lucked out not to have any morning sickness. At my last appointment, we were able to hear the heartbeat for the first time. It was amazing! It was beating so fast (170 bpm). My next appointment is in 2 weeks, but it won't be anything really exciting. It's just a normal check up and they're going to run some routine tests. Everything's been going perfectly so far. Of course I'll keep you updated as we go.

6 comments:

Pam said...

Amy, your mom told me the news on Tuesday. I hadn't told my family. You and Bryan have been in our prayers. We rejoice in your joy!! We love you! Blessings!

Heidi said...

Wow! Congratulations!!! Best Wishes and God's Blessings to all of you!

Mrs. Patterson said...

My fingers have frozen up after seeing it on the blog, but they're working now and as you know, our love and prayers continue. Step One: Tell the world. Step Two: ?

Anonymous said...

I'm glad you have so much to look forward to! Congratulations to both of you! I'm praying for you guys and looking forward to your blog updates!

Amanda

andrew! said...

Congrats, Aim! You'll make a great mother, I'm sure.

Amy said...

Thank you everyone for your love and support. It wasn't easy to write this post. Bryan & I are very excited