Monday, July 19, 2004

Monday, again

Yes, it is monday again.  But for me, it will be a very short week (only today and tomorrow).  Because on Wednesday morning, I hop on a plane headed for San Francisco, California.  I am so ready for a vacation.  Friday's move went fairly smoothly.  About a dozen people moved next door to the new annex.  I moved from one side of the office to the other.  I'm still unpacking.  The rest of the weekend went well.  I got my hair cut on Saturday.  Yesterday, I had to sing at the installation service for our new associate pastor.   Now, I'm just trying to prepare for my trip.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Who's are you going to San Francisco with? I just had a dream about Uncle Mark. He was helping me with my homework and we were drawing a map, but somehow I was on the expressway at the same time. I ran over a groundhog. He said I always liked to make a mess!