Thursday, July 15, 2004

We lost :(

Well, we lost our volleyball match last night, so the season is over. We put up a good fight, though. We played all five games. We won the first one, lost the second, won the third (by a lot), lost the fourth and finally the fifth. We just weren't playing our best (and we were missing one of our best players). I had a pretty good game, though. But I started to get tired towards the end (it was 90+ degrees). Dara and I were the only two girls there, so there was no one to substitute in (you need one girl for every 2 guys). It also didn't help during the fifth game when I jammed my thumb while going for the tip. It still hurts today (I hope it isn't broken). It isn't quite as much fun to lose, but I had a great time. This is the best season that C&P has EVER had. I can't wait until next season. One good thing about losing, is that now I don't have to worry about missing a game next week while I'm in San Francisco.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Just wanted to let you know I made a link to your site on my site. My site address is:

http://www.zeroneed.com

Jason