Tuesday, July 06, 2004

Welcome

Greetings family and friends. After the advice of my cousin Amanda, I've decided to start this blog to let you all in on what the heck I've been up to here in Florida. I have to warn you that it probably won't be as exciting as you may think (but it has it's high points :-). First off, work is going well, but very busy. I don't know how often I will be able to update this. I can't lounge around and watch tv at my job, Amanda. But I do get to listen to my music.

The weather down here right now is incredibably HOT, HOT, HOT (and humid). It rains nearly every afternoon. I went to Disney's Typhoon Lagoon waterpark for a bit of relief this weekend (until it stormed). I spent the rest of the weekend working on my New York City scrapbook. {Ryan & Hannah: My mom may tell you this, but I would like each of you to write a little something about your thoughts on the trip. Also, Hannah, I would like copies of your pictures to put into the scrapbook.} I didn't even make it to see any fireworks this weekend, but being down here with all the theme parks, you see one fireworks show, and they're all the same. Plus, it rained. Also went to see the new Spiderman movie. Well, I guess that's about it for now. Besides, my lunch time is over and I need to get back to work

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Welcome to the land of Blog. That's awesome, glad you made a page!!