Wednesday, September 29, 2004

Home Sweet Home

I finally returned to Florida yesterday. It was quite a trip. I left the house around 5:30 am to head to the airport. My flight to NY left around 7:00 am. I got into New York around 8:30, had a bagel and cream cheese for breakfast, and found a nice quiet place to sit and rest until my next flight at 11:00 am. I finally got into Orlando just before 2:00 pm. I got home around 3:00 and crashed on the couch (I wasn't feeling that well either) until bible study at 7:30.

I surveyed my apartment and everything seems fine. My clocks were all messed up which means that the power must have gone out at some time, but I don't know when or for how long. Everything was working by the time I got back, though.

Now it is back to work. It's not easy coming back after missing 3 days. I completely forgot where I left off and what I was working on. I'm just now starting to get back in the swing of things.

I enjoyed my extra time off. I was able to spend some quality time with my family. Now I get to look forward to Sonia's visit this weekend :)

No comments: