Tuesday, September 14, 2004

Thank You, Ivan

It seems that all I've been blogging about lately are these hurricanes. But if it wasn't for them, I really wouldn't have much to talk about because my life is pretty dull (get up, go to work, come home, go to bed, repeat). Good news on the latest hurricane: Ivan is steering clear of central Florida. Sure we'll probably get some rain and maybe a few strong storms, but nothing worse than what we get every other day. Ok, I was probably over exaggerating that my life was dull and boring. I did have a bit of an event filled weekend. Saturday night, I went with our church's youth group as an "adult leader/chaperone" to Rock the Universe. It's a christian rock concert festival at Universal Studios. It was really cool. I've always wanted to go, but never made it. There were 15 bands playing on 3 stages continuously from about 6:00 to midnight.

Tonight is bible study. Hopefully more than 3 people will show up.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

How was bible study?