Thursday, September 16, 2004

Some People Can Be So Rude

I had a pretty good day yesterday, until I was walking back to my car after work. There was a bit of standing water on the side of the road due to the rain from earlier in the day. I was almost to the parking lot when a car drove by and splashed me with the puddle water. They didn't stop to apologize or anything. They just kept on driving. I was not very happy after that. There weren't any cars coming in the other direction, so he could have avoided the puddle. Luckily it was somewhat of a "clean" puddle (not muddy, just wet).

Later on in the evening I had choir practice. We got a new piece of music "E'en So Lord Jesus Quickly Come." This is one of my favorite songs. I still remember it very well because we sang it in High School all the time.

Tonight, a few of us are playing sand volleyball (weather permitting) to "stay in shape" for next season.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Your life sounds fulfilling. Are you disappointed about Becky in CA instead of FL?