Monday, September 20, 2004

A Perfect Weekend

I don't think I could have asked for a better weekend. The weather was perfect. The sun was still hot and intense, but there was no humidity in the air. I spent a lot of time by the pool this weekend (and I've got the sunburn to prove it). It was a very relaxing weekend. Friday night I went to Happy Hour with several of my coworkers to celebrate a fellow coworker passing the ARE exam (the test one needs to take to become a registered architect). I spent most of Saturday with my friend, Bryan. We were going to go canoeing, but the park was closed due to hurricane damage. Sunday, I sang with the choir in late service. The rest of the day was spent just relaxing by the pool followed by going to see a movie in the evening. All in all it was a good weekend. But now, it is back to work. I have a short week, though. I'm going home this weekend for a wedding. I love it when I get to come home. I miss my family so much.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Um, I don't get that.