Wednesday, September 15, 2004

It's Only Wednesday?!

This week is going by so slowly. I actually have to work a full week! No hurricanes this week. Last night was bible study. Eight people came :)! Afterwards, a few of us went out for a late dinner. Tonight is choir practice. We sing for the first time this weekend. We were supposed to sing two weeks ago, but Frances caused the cancellation of church. I'm ready for the weekend already. I actually don't have any plans for the weekend. The only free weekend I have this month. I'm just going to relax.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I agree, this week is dragging. I had open house last evening and have a five day week after two four day weeks. My weekend is more scheduled with Kathie coming to town and football and pictorials for church. Love, MOM

Anonymous said...

Also in agreement on the long week. At LEAST let it be Thursday! I'm so tired, I have no idea how I'm gonna make it til Friday.