Monday, December 06, 2004

Another Monday

Yes, it's monday again. I actually have to work a full week this week. I had a good weekend. Saturday night was our company's Christmas Party. It was pretty good. It was held at the Orlando Science Center. It was more of a family oriented party with face painters, baloon artists, and Santa, but I still had fun. On Sunday, I was supposed to sing in early service. I didn't quite make it. My alarm went off at 6:30 and I was going to sleep for an extra half-hour. When I woke up again, it was 9:10. Oops. I went to late service instead. Afterwards, I went to brunch with Becky & Jon. It was a lot of fun. I wouldn't have gone had I went to early service. I spent the rest of the day making my Christmas cards. I got them all finished, I had painstakingly fit them into the envelopes, sealed the envelopes (with just a sticker), then realized that I didn't sign the cards. So I had to open them up, take them out (some were a pretty tight fit in the envelope), sign them, put them back in the envelope, then seal them again. That's one more thing I can check off my list.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the long-awaited update. It made my day. This has been a fairly dreary Monday. Love, MOM