Monday, December 20, 2004

It's The Most Wonderful Time Of The Year

Yes, Christmas is just around the corner. I have a short week this week (3-1/2 days). Then it's home I go for Christmas. I had another good weekend. Friday I went to Happy Hour with some coworkers for my boss' birthday. It was fun and very interesting. You know, there are some things you'd rather just not know about your coworkers. Saturday I actually got up early and went to a yoga class. I made a deal with one of my friends that I would go to her yoga class if she came with me to my dance class tonight. Sat. night I went with some more friends (Kristin, Jen, and Jeff) to the Candlelight Processional at EPCOT. Kristin, who works at Disney, got us in. The Candlelight Processional is a show where a celebrity (Sat. was Christian recording artist Steven Curtis Chapman) reads the Christmas story and there is a 50 member choir made up of Disney employees and various high school choirs from around the country. It was really neat. The choirs sounded great. I sang along during the Hallelujah Chorus. Sunday I had to sing in late service. I went to see a movie (National Treasure) later in the day.

I can't wait to come home on Thursday. I hope that the weather won't be a problem like at Thanksgiving.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Please bring warm weather when you come home.