Friday, December 24, 2004

A Prayer For Sam & Krisite

Our family received some rather sad news yesterday. Sam & Kristie went to the doctor for a routine ultrasound, only to find out that they lost the baby. Please pray for them as they recover from their loss. I can only imagine what they must be going through. I love them ever so dearly and I want them to believe and understand that somehow, this is all part of God's Plan. Even though it is hard to see what that plan is at the moment or ever. But I believe that everything happens for a reason, good and bad, happy and sad. Sam, Kristie, I love you and will continue to keep you in my prayers.

BTW, I made it home safe and sound. I was about an hour late because we were waiting on a flight attendant to come in on another flight. But I made it. I'm happy to be home and to have a nice Christmas with my family.

P.S. The snow is so pretty!!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I wasn't sure if that was bloggable information so I didn't include it in mine. But I'm glad you did, because it sounded far more appropriate coming from you. I wasn't quite sure how to put it so I didn't, but thank you for saying it, and for putting it so nicely. They're in our prayers too.