Wednesday, December 22, 2004

I'm Dreaming Of A White Christmas

It looks lilke my dreams are going to come true! The forcast is calling for 6-10 inches of snow for southeast Michigan. Woohoo! I love snow (I just hate cold). I just hope that this winter storm won't mess up my travel plans tomorrow (like at Thanksgiving). I finished up all my Christmas shopping last night. I just have to pack everything up tonight then I'll be ready to leave tomorrow afternoon. Tomorrow should be an easy day at work. First of all, I'm taking a half day. At noon, we have our monthly State of the Company meeting. Also, I will be having my annual review in the morning (I was supposed to have it today, but it was postponed). I'm not really looking forward to my review. Not because it will be bad (everyone loves me here), but because I just don't like them. The only reason that I look forward to my reviews is because they tell me how much more money I'll be making! I'm not expecting a big raise or anything, but every little bit is nice.

Let it snow! Let it snow! Let it snow!!!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Be safe...the snow is on its way! See you Friday!