Monday, March 21, 2005

Another Busy Week Ahead

Well, I survived my hectic week last week. Actually, it turned out to not be quite as bad as I thought it would be. I got a lot of stuff done (not everything, but a lot). This week is going to be much of the same. I have a big project due next monday (but since I'm taking that day off to spend with my family, I need to finish by Friday). I'll still be busy outside of work with all of my typical extracurricular activities - volleyball, choir, etc.

I had another great weekend, though. Saturday, I went to another Tiger game. Once again, it was a come-from-behind victory (the best kind)! Sunday afternoon, I went to see the Orlando Ballet perform "Camelot." It was very good. This is the first time I've seen our ballet company perform (I don't think it will be my last).

I can't wait until Friday when my family comes to visit! I'm just hoping that the anticipation won't distract me too much from everything else I have to do. The weather forcast is fairly decent. Temperatures will range from the mid 70s to low 80s (but there a chance for some scattered and isolated thunderstorms over the weekend). I'll be checking it everyday until the weekend (I'm sure gramps will, too).

1 comment:

Mrs. Patterson said...

The forecast is decent, even if it were hurricanes it would be better than cold,damp and grey. I've got bunches to do as well. The marking period ends Thursday.