Wednesday, March 09, 2005

Turn The Lights Off When You Leave A Room

I agree that this is a very good habit to form, especially when it comes to saving $$ on your electric bill. I thank my dad for ingraining it in my head many years ago. I'm still pretty good about it. Some people haven't quite learned the rule. I can always tell when someone was home at my Uncle Dale's house because every single light (and TV) would be on. Then there are those who learned the rule TOO well. At work, it fairly common practice to turn the light off in the bathroom when you leave. Thanks to dad, I do a good job about it. But it's not a good idea to follow the rule when someone is still in there (especially since there are no windows). I've lost track of how many times this has happened to me. It happened again today. I guess I must be too quiet to make my presence known.

1 comment:

Mrs. Patterson said...

I love your light-hearted stories. I printed some out for Dad.